Trademark Registration, Enforcement & Infringement Attorneys
Your business is known for the logos and slogans that represent it. If a group without your permission begins to use the trademarks you own for their own gain, your business can be impacted negatively. Our law firm can help you register your trademarks so they are protected.
Protections after Registering your Trademark
Trademarks can be registered with the state of New Mexico, any other state and with the United States government. Registering a trademark may give you certain protections and rights, including:
- The ability to publicly claim the trademark as your own
- The right to exclusively use your federally registered trademark anywhere in the nation or in connection with the goods or services you provide
- Greater ability to bring successful legal action in court concerning the trademark
- The ability to register the trademark in foreign countries
- The ability to register with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Service to prevent importation of infringing foreign goods
- The right to use the federal registration symbol
If someone has infringed on your trademark, you may have the right to sue them for damages and fees in court. Our trademark attorneys will ensure your rights are being protected to help you receive justice.
Contact our Experienced Trademark Attorneys Today
Filing to register your trademark can often be a complicated process that requires the attention of an experienced trademark attorney. Contact our law firm today for a free consultation.
Schedule your Confidential Consultation
Call today to schedule your free, confidential consultation with an experienced trademark attorney.Call Now: (505) 848-8581